Effective Date: July 16, 2010
Groovy Toys LLC, a State of Florida, USA, Limited Liability Company, is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information entrusted to us.
What Is Personal Information
Compliance with EU Data Privacy Directive
Groovy Toys LLC complies with the EU Data Privacy Directive to the extent it applies to the information Groovy Toys LLC maintains. This gives you certain rights in relation to the information which we hold about you.
When you provide us with your information, you acknowledge that the information will be stored and processed on servers located in the USA.
Personal and Other Information Collected by Groovy Toys LLC
We may collect information through technology (such as logging IP addresses) for routine system administration purposes, to make our Websites more interesting and useful to you, or to manage content delivery. For instance, we use technology to track traffic patterns on the Website. Once you have logged into a Website, we track your activities by using logs of database transactions and server interactions. This data may be used, for example, to maintain your car status on the www.mywebrc.com Website. We also use this information to understand which areas of our Websites are most appealing or least appealing or to deliver content that is specific to your country or area of residence.
We reserve the right to collect, use and disclose your personal information without consent where required or permitted by law.
Why Does Groovy Toys LLC Collect Personal Information
Groovy Toys LLC may collect personal information for the following reasons:
• To provide you with the products or services you have requested, including processing possible payments;
• To better understand you, to allow us to serve you better through enhanced products, customer service and directed Groovy Toys LLC promotional efforts of particular interest;
• To properly investigate and respond to any complaints, questions or concerns you may have about our products or services; and
• To determine your eligibility for our products and services.
If you opt in to receive offers, promotions or other information from Groovy Toys LLC, your information will be used to provide you with promotional offers for Groovy Toys LLC products that we believe may interest you and to solicit your opinion on our products and services. If you have opted in to receive these offers, we may also use your personal information to ensure that your contact information is accurate and up to date.
What Kind of Personal Information Does Groovy Toys LLC Disclose, to Whom and Why.
Groovy Toys LLC may share your personal information with other members of the Groovy Toys LLC group, and their respective successors and assigns, but only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes identified under the heading “Why Does Groovy Toys LLC Collect Personal Information”. In addition to this intercorporate sharing, Groovy Toys LLC may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
• To Third Parties To Perform Processing and Other Specialized Services: At times, Groovy Toys LLC may use outside organizations to perform specialized services. These service providers are only given the information needed to perform those services and they are bound contractually to protect the privacy and security of your information and to limit the use of your information to the service being provided.
• To Third Parties in the Event of Legal Reasons: We advise you that we may disclose personal information to the government or other legal or regulatory authorities (i) if so ordered by a court of law or (ii) for other legal reasons, such as (a) to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order; (b) to protect the company’s rights and property; (c) to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; (d) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website; or (e) in emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk. In some cases, disclosure may be required by law to be without notice to you.
• To a Third Party in the Event of a Significant Transaction or Other Event: In the case of any significant transaction or event involving Groovy Toys LLC or any of its related entities or divisions such as, by way of example, a sale, merger, amalgamation, financing, reorganization, liquidation, or insolvency, other parties to the transaction and their professional advisors may need to have access to Groovy Toys LLC customer lists and various databases as part of the due diligence process. In this event, Groovy Toys LLC would only provide such access under terms of a strict confidentiality agreement. Also, upon completion of the transaction or event, your personal information would be transferred to Groovy Toys LLC successor-in-interest to be used for the purposes for which it was collected.
How Long Does Groovy Toys LLC Retain Personal Information
We keep your information for a period reasonably necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any legal requirements, including statutory retention periods. When your personal information is no longer required for a specific purpose or legal requirement, it will be erased from our records.
What Security Measures Does Groovy Toys LLC Have in Place To Safeguard Personal Information
Groovy Toys LLC has implemented physical, electronic and administrative measures to protect your information from error, loss or unauthorized access. For example, we use standard industry efforts, such as passwords, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information contained on our computer systems. In addition, our employees and any third parties we use are contractually bound to protect the confidentiality of your information and access is restricted to those with a need to know the information to carry out the identified purpose.
Where is my Personal Information Located
Non-personal or aggregated information is information that cannot be associated with or traced back to a specific person. When users browse our Websites, for example, we gather information about the number of users who are viewing each page so that we can learn what features are the most popular. We also use this data, both aggregated and personally identifiable, to personalize and enhance your onsite experience by displaying content and marketing messages we believe will be of interest to you and to deliver content that is specific to your country or area of residence. We may disclose anonymous, aggregated information about our Websites to third parties.
In addition, to help us better understand our markets, we may gather demographic information for analytical purposes on an anonymous, aggregate basis. This information is not kept, used or disclosed at the individual level, but may be disclosed to third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis.
Links to Third Party Sites
Users may, through hypertext or other computer "links," gain access to other websites on the Internet which are not operated by Groovy Toys LLC. Groovy Toys LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Groovy Toys LLC of the website linked to. GROOVY TOYS LLC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL OUTSIDE OF THE WEBSITES OPERATED BY GROOVY TOYS LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITES WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK ON A GROOVY TOYS LLC OPERATED WEBSITE. Unless otherwise indicated at a Groovy Toys LLC operated website, Groovy Toys LLC is not sponsored by or affiliated with the linked websites, and trademarks used in connection with linked websites are not trademarks of Groovy Toys LLC. Groovy Toys LLC specifically disclaims responsibility for any inadvertent viewing by anyone under the Age of Majority of any material intended for adults on a website accessed through use of a linked website.
How To Control How Your Personal Information is Collected, Used and Disclosed
You have control over how we collect, use and disclose your personal information. Any comments, questions or changes regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information shall be directed to Groovy Toys LLC Customer Service by email to CustomerService@grooyi.com and as described below.
You may choose not to receive email from us, even after granting permission, by unsubscribing. Instructions on how to unsubscribe from emails that are not related to processing of your transactions with us are included in each such email.
A request for a copy of the personal information we keep about you, depending on the laws of your country, must be made in writing giving details with which Groovy Toys LLC can identify you. Information will be furnished in accordance with applicable law.
Questions, Comments or Accessing or Updating Your Personal Information